Golf Cart Maintenance Programs
Signing up for one of our maintenance programs can help you easily maintain the performance and value of your golf cart. We’ve created a variety of maintenance programs to ensure we have a plan to fit your needs.
If you live here and use your cart daily or if you live out-of-state and use your golf cart a few times a year, you’ll want a reliable team to make sure your golf cart is ready when you want to use it. Select from one of our maintenance plans below or call us today and we’ll customize a maintenance plan just for you.
Our expert technicians will come directly to your home, business, or job site to solve any problem your unit(s) may have.
Our fleet of fully stocked service vehicles are ready to handle most repairs on-site. WE SERVICE ALL OF FLORIDA’S EMERALD COAST and SERVICE ALL MAKES AND MODELS OF CARTS.
$85/ Month Preventative Maintenance Services Includes:
PM Service: Electric Carts (Includes Operational Inspection)
- Clean batteries
- Inspect condition of cables. terminals.
- Wiring, and charger cord
- Inspect charger operation
- Inspect/Fill battery water
- PM Service: Gas Carts (Includes
- Operations Inspection)
- Change engine oil
- Replace air filter
- Replace fuel filter(s)
- Replace spark plug(s)
- Our experimented techicians testing for batteries
Operational Inspection: All Carts
- Test drive
- Steering linkage & tie rods
- Solenoid operation
- Accelerator linkages for smooth
- Fill and lubricate transaxle/adjust
- Lights, directional signals
- Wipers, mirrors, windshields, cab
- brackets & seats for wear
- Adjust Brake shoes and Pedal
- Inspect & set tire pressure
- Tire wear @_____%.
- F&R selector for smooth operation &
- Bolts and hardware for abnormal play
- or tightness
- Front suspension, bearings, spindles,
- kingpins, rear suspension, and axle
- for damage, loose mounting
- hardware, leaking shocks. springs, cracks
Golf Cart Maintenance Tips and Guides
It’s important to learn the best way to take care of your golf cart so you can maintain its value and enjoy its benefits to the fullest. Sometimes it may be difficult to diagnose the issues with your golf cart. From everyday tips to step-by-step guides, we’ve gathered information about some frequently asked questions to make your assessing and caring for your golf cart as simple as possible. We answer questions like, what weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly preventive maintenance checks do I need to perform on my golf cart?
What happens when the electrical charger plug overheats and/or melts?
When my electric golf cart stopped working on the middle of 30A, I called mobile golf cart repair and they were able to fix my cart with in an hour. They were very prompt and courteous. I would definitely recommend them and will be using them again.
“I take my gas powered golf cart to Mobile Golf Cart repair for my regular preventive maintenance. They keep my cart running in top-notch order so I don’t have to worry about it. If you’re looking for repair or maintenance, I recommend mobile golf cart repair.